Opening Date :
from April 1 to October 1
Opening hours reception:
Outside these hours we will be pleased to welcome you
in our bar till 10 p.m.
From 9 – 12 a.m. and from 3 – 6 p.m.
Languages Spoken by Staff :
- 160 pitches
- For rent : Tente Trigano and fully equipped mobil-homes
On site equipment
- Modern sanitary facilities (in total 4 units), including some
with access for the disabled and an ecological building
- Well provided bar with restaurant; possibilities for take-away
- Grocery with daily fresh bread
- Beautiful illuminated heated swimming pool (20 by 11 meters)
with an infant’s tub and a large terrace
- Table football
- Wifi without charge (password 2 €)
- Sauna, Jacuzzi, Hamam (Turkish steambath)
- Massage, Reiki, reflexology on appointment
- Free accessible fitness park
- Supermarket (6 km)
- Children’s playground and sand-pit
- Marked out walking paths through the woods on the site
- Fishing pond
- For hire: refrigerators, washing-machine, dryer
- Collecting of wood for pizza and bread making in the original
- Club for children
- Jeu de boules tournaments
- Sport activities like volleyball, table tennis, archery, dart and night
- Live music evenings
- Weekly mussel evenings
- Ghost tours
- And of course we welcome your own initiatives.
What the region has to offer :
- The ocean with two naturist beaches nearby (50 km).
- Two large natural parks: ‘Le Marais Poitevin’ (historical monuments, tours
by boat or canoe, birds reserves), ‘Forêt de Mervent-Vouvant’
(woods with marked-out walking paths and a middle-age village).
- Three lakes suitable for many aquatic activities.
- Charming small towns (roman, gothic and ‘renaissance’ buildings) such as
Luçon, Bazoges and Fontenay-le-Comte, Vouvant.
- “Grand Parc du Puy du Fou” (50 km) : a historical and ecological theme-park
with the greatest sound-and-light show in Europe at weekend
- Inland, where Le Colombier is situated, embraces hilly
landscapes, fields and meadows, forests, ancient farms and estates.
- It is therefore eminently suitable for walking and cycling.